skip to primary navigationskip to content

PhD studentships

Informal applications from students who wish to study for a Ph.D. in the Circadian Signal Transduction Lab are always welcome. You should have, or expect, to obtain a good degree. In the UK this means class 2.1 or higher. There are many sources of funding for UK applicants. Funding for applicants from outside the UK is available from many sources such as scholarships from funding bodies in their own country, the British Council or schemes operated by the University of Cambridge such as the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust, Cambridge Overseas Trust and Cambridge European Trust.

Please contact for informal discussions and further details.  For details on how to apply or for administrative questions see the Postgraduate training section.

There are currently no items in this folder.