skip to primary navigationskip to content

Lecturing / summer students


If you are a University employee eligible for Lecture fees please email with the number, date and name of lectures given, so payment can be arranged.

If you are not a University employee please complete the UPS1 form and return it to accounts.

Summer students

If you are here as a summer student and are expecting to receive a maintenance payment from the University you need to complete the UPS3 form along with a P38 form and return both forms to Accounts.