skip to primary navigationskip to content


If you are not a University employee you must complete the following forms and hand them all to Accounts if you want to be paid for demonstrating;

  1. Complete the Demonstrating form and have the course organiser sign it.

  2. Complete page 1 of the UPS2 form.

  3. Provide Accounts with appropriate original documents which evidence your right to work in the UK. In most cases this will be your UK passport. (Required once per Academic year)

  4. Complete a starter checklist form