We have negotiated a deal with Queens’ College for accommodation for conference delegates. A single en-suite room with breakfast will cost £80.40 per night. Go to http://queensconferences.com/bed-breakfast and use the promotion code: KX18037.
The following hotels and guesthouses offer accommodation within walking distance of the Botanic Garden:
- The Centennial (the closest, just opposite the Botanic Garden on Hills Road)
- Fenners Hotel B&B and A&B Guest House on Tennison Road are close.
- Bridge Guest House and Helen Hotel on Hills Road.
- Travelodge on Cherry Hinton Road by the Leisure Centre with cinema and restaurants.
- Lensfield Hotel
- Royal Cambridge
- Regent Hotel
- Gonville Hotel
- Cambridge, Downing Street
- Doubletree by Hilton (further to walk but by the river in the centre)
- Holiday Inn Express off Coldhams Lane - if you don't mind using a taxi and definitely want parking
If you're on a budget, there's a Youth Hostel a few minutes walk away.
Note that parking will be a problem the closer you stay to the Botanic Garden and also that hotels in Cambridge are expensive. Buses run frequently along Cherry Hinton Road and down Hills Road and there is a stop at the Botanic Garden.
If you can't face ringing around here are some places that you can search online or who will find and book for you:
- Visit Cambridge (tourist office)
- HotelRes (a local company)