- BSc Forestry Engineering. Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain).
- MSc Advanced Forest Research Science. Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain)
- U.D. Forestry and reforestation, ETSI de Montes, Madrid (Spain)
- MEC PhD studentship (Spain)
Provide scientific support to improve our knowledge of Iberian forest systems, attending to new demands for ecosystem services and Global Change. We plan to achieve the following objectives:
- Explore local resilience and strength of natural selection in P. pinaster in the early stages of emergency such as seedling, summer survival, and so on.
- Understanding the differential effects of plasticity and local adaptation in some species.
- Apply knowledge to formulate regional allometric models incorporating both aspects - local adaptation and plasticity to better understand the ecological differences between species and improve estimates of biomass and CO2 capture.
- Develop models of forest dynamics based on individuals that incorporate ontogenetic stages.