11 October 2016 Lab Supervisor information session. Part II Senior Examiner, Julia Davis, talked about the guidance (there are quite a few significant changes this year).
14 November 2016: PdOC After Work Series: Pensions.
Lunch with Prof. Alison Smith (acting head of department)
Discussion with Dr. Mariana Fadenza, Innovation and Enterprise Project Officer
Discussion about OpenPlant Fund with Jennifer Molloy
Introductions to mentoring schemes with Dr. Sharon Saunders followed by beer hour
EU Marie Curie funding applications – insights from an evaluator; invited speaker Graham Dransfield from the Chem Eng Department
Teaching Opportunities in the Department
- Katharine Hubbard
Public Engagement and Outreach
- Nicola Buckley – Head of Public Engagement, Cambridge University
- Harriet Truscott - Gatsby Plant Science Education Programme, SLUC
- Elisabeth Burmeister - Events and Outreach Manager, SLUC
- Mariana Fazenda – Innovation and Enterprise Project Officer, Plant Sciences
- Dijana Maric - Project Coordinator, Plant Sciences
How to get the best from mentoring – Invited speaker Dr. Sharon Saunders