- Running of Departmental library; dealing with enquiries from students, technical and academic staff; dissemination of information to staff; advice about library services in Cambridge and beyond;
- maintenance, cataloguing, shelving and presentation of stock;
- planning and expenditure of library budget;
- ordering of books and journals, cancellations, chasing overdue books and journals, inter-library loans, repair of books;
- liaising with academic librarian and librarians in other departmental and college libraries;
- annual and termly stock checks.
Contact the Library on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Group, Reader, Academic Librarian