- maintenance/upgrading of "public" computers and the departmental computers in the library; replacing on a "rolling upgrade" basis;
- issuing IP addresses and maintaining a list of IP address equipment pairings;
- help where possible with problems with hardware and software on computers in the department; should be contacted via email and will reply either by attending or indicating when can attend;
- maintenance/upgrading of the departmental servers;
- offer advice on purchase of computing equipment;
- maintenance of the computers and AVA equipment in the lecture theatres;
- maintain list of software licences held in the department.
Time is shared with another department. There will be somebody in room 314 to answer queries between 10 and 10.30 each day. For other help email email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
University of Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 3EA