If you have expenses to claim, please read the below list of things that really annoy us and will delay/prevent reimbursement.
- Submit your claim on time. Claims over 3 months old will be rejected.
- Put sufficient detail on your claim. Lots of claims have "meeting in London" or "conference". This will be returned to you. Give us the name of conference, reason for travel, purpose of meeting.
- Attach receipts. Receipts are needed for everything. We need the real receipt, not the credit card slip.
- Meals – list names of people in attendance and provide the itemised bill.
- GET YOUR SUPERVISOR TO SIGN IT
- Employees use this form https://webservices.admin.cam.ac.uk/ncbk/agex/fp.cgi
- Students & Visitors use this form http://www.finance.admin.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.finance.admin.cam.ac.uk/files/fd1a_form_for_students_visitors_2015.docx
- University Financial procedures for expenses are here http://www.finance.admin.cam.ac.uk/policy-and-procedures/financial-procedures/chapter-5b-expenses-and-benefits if you fancy some light reading.
All paperwork still comes via our office/pigeonhole