Up to Safety notices
Anyone interested in the courses below should visit http://www.training.cam.ac.uk/ohss/. Please contact us if you have any third party bookings to be processed.
- Laser Safety for Class 3B and 4 Laser Users and Research Supervisors, 1 July
- Fire Warden and Use of Fire Extinguishers Training, 2 July
- Fire Safety Awareness and Use of Fire Extinguishers Training, 2 July
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls, 2 July
- Fire Safety Managers, 3 July
- Risk Assessment for Supervisors, 4 July
- Asbestos Awareness Training, 9 July
- Asbestos Awareness Refresher Workshop, 11 July
- Asbestos Awareness Refresher Training, 15 July
- Principal Investigators, Do You Know How to Fulfil Your Health and Safety Responsibilities?, 16 July
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace, 23 & 24 July
We still have places available on some events in June. Please visit our website (mentioned above) for more information.
Health and Safety Online Training is available at http://www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/hr/cppd/online/.
University of Cambridge
16 Mill Lane
Tel. 01223 (3)33301
Fax 01223 (3)30256
Powered by Ploneboard